What are our Program Goals at Little People’s Preschool Daycare Center?
- To foster the social, emotional, physical, cognitive and language development of the children in our care.
- To build a lasting relationship between the children, parents and teachers at our centers.
- To build teamwork, cooperation and friendship within the classroom.
- To build confidence and independence in children through self-help skills and problem-solving abilities
- To create an environment in which children feel safe and secure.
Our curriculum focuses on the domains of learning:
- Social Emotional Development
- Language Development
- Cognitive Development
- Physical Development
- Life Skills
We encourage learning and growth in these areas by offering developmentally appropriate learning experiences. Children use a variety of materials including blocks, dramatic play props, paint, puzzles and manipulative, books and large motor equipment. These experiences are also fostered by planned activities such as story times, science experiments, music, games, art, writing and Second language development, (ASL and Spanish).
Please visit these links for more information about the programs we offer: